Building a community committed to supporting, growing, and promoting values of
quality and competence through accreditation.
What A2LA Membership Does
- Provides forums for members to build relationships with tangible business
benefits through new connections, continuing education, and advocacy.
- Fosters a comprehensive peer network of industry professionals at the A2LA
- Supports government and global affairs efforts through work with
legislative, regulatory, and industry groups that share common goals.
- Allows you to demonstrate leadership within quality assurance,
accreditation, and technical communities to support the A2LA vision of
creating a single accreditation that is accepted everywhere.
- Advocates for the A2LA vision among global peers while developing reciprocal
recognition of our accredited results.
- Promotes customers with a global interest.
What Members Receive
Membership & Accreditation
Membership dues are separate from accreditation fees. Accreditation is
attained after an application has been completed, fees have been paid, an
assessment has been performed, and a decision has been made by the A2LA
An organization does not have to be a member to become accredited, and
accreditation by itself does not award A2LA membership.
A2LA Membership Levels and Dues
status is appropriate for any person who is interested in supporting the development of accreditation standards and promoting quality and competence through accreditation in their industries. Current individual members include regulators, accreditation customers, end-users, and other stakeholders.
status is appropriate for any entity that has an interest in promoting quality and competence through accreditation and that is interested in annual discounts on accreditation fees, or who would like multiple employees to benefit from discounts associated with A2LA membership. Discounts on accreditation fees (up to $200 per year)*