Membership in the Association
A2LA is a professional society driven for and by its members who believe in the same vision: “Accreditation Accepted Everywhere.” Members receive information, education, networking opportunities, advertising benefits, and resources needed to advance their personal and career objectives in the field of accreditation.
A2LA members are a professional community committed to supporting, growing, and promoting values of quality and competence through accreditation.
What A2LA Membership Does
- Provides forums for members to build relationships with tangible business benefits through new connections, continuing education, and advocacy.
- Fosters a comprehensive peer network of industry professionals through the A2LA Tech Forum and other meaningful exchange opportunities.
- Supports government and global affairs efforts through work with legislative, regulatory, and industry groups that share common goals.
- Leads by example within the quality assurance, accreditation, and technical communities to support our vision of creating a single accreditation accepted everywhere.
- Promotes customers with international interests.
What Members Receive
Membership vs. Accreditation
Membership and accreditation are not the same. Becoming accredited, the process, and associated fees are separate from membership dues.
Receiving accreditation does not automatically grant membership to an organization; nor does an organization have to be a member to become accredited. Becoming a member does not automatically accredit an organization. Each is a separate process. If you are interested in accreditation, please click here.
Membership Levels & Dues
For anyone who is interested in supporting the development of accreditation standards and promoting quality and competence through accreditation in their industries. Current individual members include regulators, accreditation customers, end-users, and other stakeholders.
Appropriate for any entity interested in promoting quality and competence through accreditation and that is interested in annual discounts on accreditation fees up to $200 per year*, or who would like multiple employees to benefit from the educational events discounts.